My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, March 05, 2010

MY BIG FAT GREEK SENTOSARINI WEDDING--Part 3 - The NIGHT

And the night falls.

The bride unmade and remade.

Shades of gold on her lids..
Sparking tiara in the hair..

The chiffon silk gown flows..

The groom nervously handsome.






















The cupids were kissing...

























The roses white blue...depicting the azzure blue waters and the white walls of Santorini..




















Voila! Welcome To our Celebration ...








..



























.












The guests were trickling in...

And so, May The banquet begins...:)

















It all started With a song..
amongst the clouds of dry ice as we had our first walk-in.. We were beaming!


Getting Gan To sing With me at our wedding is a classic. You know how hard to get him to sing and dance? You normally need a bucketful of Kilkenny first.




















"Tell me when Will you be mine? Tell me.. Quando Quando quando..."

As Gan and me serenaded.






















And we were Graced by August's magical piano fingers And Sue Ann's sweet sweet voice.

























Today is the day me and Gan have put a step forward and declared our love and commitment to our beloved families and friends. it was one of the most joyous occasion of my life.























Mommy and daddy were happily laughing away.. Such a beautiful sight.,my wish is for them to be this happy for the rest of their life..























Ah!!! The Master of Ceremonies!!!

Sham and Shiling were wonderful.
Special thanks to Sham who adorned the Greek toga.. how festive!

And yes.. he wore some pants underneath. Or so he said ;)




























The Best man, Stephen Cheng stepped up to podium. To say a few words for the groom?

More like reveal some dark secrets about Gan! I saw his mom dropped jaw at some point. The stories revolves around how Gan Turned from a skinny IT geek to a cool handsome bad ass who drinks and smokes...

* shrugs* but then again he turned into the man I fell in love with and married..

Inside, Still the same sweet smiley sunshine of an awesome man!
















While Jac the maid of honour said some really sweet words for me and us..

She started with " and now it's my turn.. unlike the bestman, don't worry. I'm not long winded and I don't have a funny accent.."

ouch.. but we all giggled out of good humour. Such an amazing feeling, getting hithched.. I felt like I was floating on clouds and the day was but a blur.




























Everyone was all smiles.


Happy bridesmaids included.

How should I say it? it was simply whimsical..




















I have never seen two happier people cutting a giant cake :)






















Champagne Fountain was to signify how smoothly our love will flow..
















Ohh gotta tell you how they did the yam Seng!!!

Me and Gan have to lock lips for as long as they yammmmmmmmmmm senggggggggggggg.....

Hilarious!!!

PPffffppphfffff...


We simply ran out of breath..
















but it was S'wonderful

and it was..

Sealed with a kiss...


That was 8th August 2008. The day we began... the rest of our life together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home