My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is it like - the two of us..

I mean.. baby and me... not Gan and me..heh heh

The past 5 months have not been short of amazing... a living being growing inside my stomach, just the thought of me still stuns me from time to time.

The first 3 months, baby got me so tired I was sleeping most of the time... at 9 I was in bed.. it's nuts.

I could hardly go to work too as I kept falling asleep. But Doc says thats because my body was manufacturing a placenta, a home for the baby and also 40% more blood.. wa.. sounds like a lot of work..

But after the first 3 months past.. it has been quite a breeze.. other than the short occassional stints of gas and tummy discomforts, baby hasn't been giving me much problem. In addition baby gives me a very nice round bump in front.. hubby seems to like it more than anything else, always stroking and kissing the tummy.. it's so funny.. I am no longer the most kissable.. my tummy is..

Oh, alas, last week I had food poisoning.. actually hubby and me.. not sure what we ate, maybe in Fraser's Hill (cause I presume all foods there are half the freshness- very hard to bring up the mountain you know?).. oh it was terrible..

For days, we bombed the whole room, I think the stench was unbearable.. hubby was vomitting, I was having diarrhoea..
Only concern I had was .. is the baby afffected? Phew, doctor says baby cant feel a thing..

Ok lah then.. anyway it's over now.. we're all good =)

Anyhow, today we will be going for 3D scan ----- IS BABY a BOY OR GIRL????

SO EXCITING LAH!!!

Hehehehehehe.. will tell you soon!

--

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home