My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, January 21, 2011

getting anxious.,,,




Aiks.,,,,,weeks have gone by sooo fast. especially because mom's bakmee stall has been keeping us busy over the festive period,

Day by day, I get a bit more anxious.

Nervous, excited, anxious , everything in one. it's gonna be like a first date., finally meeting my baby boy.

3 weeks to go now. What's it gonna be like? what's he gonna be like? am I gonna be a good mom? is it gonna be as painful as people said it would be?

so many questions and worries :)

at the same time, super excited beyond belief !!! I can't wait to meet him!!! I'm sure he is gonna be even cute than Mr Gan!!!

So how have I been keeping myself busy these days?

I still go office sometimes, especially for meetings, but I have slowed down on sales activity. I rest more at home, I become Hubby Gan's personal assistant and secretary, he he. I still go to mommys new bakmee at centrepoint sometimes too. In fact I keep meeting my dear friends there. thanks for visiting !!!

At night, after everyone is home. We play DOTA :0. my entertainment of the day, after which me and Hubby will watch top gear, big bang theory, lie to me or gossip girl..

and that's about it.

But still, I get tired fast nowadays. I will sleep earlier and wake up later.

Other times, I'm enjoying every moment with my baby. I can feel him kicking, gliding, moving about.. hiccuping !!!

haha ., oh it's amaZing., I'm thinking of blogging actively again when my baby is born. I will be blogging about motherhood I suppose, will be worth reading again one day when my baby boy has become a man, I may want to reminisce on his baby days then.

We actually have a name for my boy ady, dunno if I shd say It out yet :)


hmmm ...


ok goodnight !!!

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Doreen gently snorted that...

For me, the labor pain is nothing comparing to all the sleepless nights the first couple of months, waking up every 2 hours for breast feeding. That was a real torture for me both physically and emotionally. May be also because we did almost everything ourselves. My boy is now 1 year old, and it is a real joy watching him grow.

Don't worry, you will be a great mum, he will be a cute baby boy. All the best!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hi doreeen

hmmm.. i see what u mean now hahahaha.. yepp every 2-3 hours.. now we all have to learn how to survive with power naps... thankfully the daddy is quite hands-on and my mom and mom-in-law are around.. so its not too bad.. 1 yr old he must v cute.. can talk ady? thanks anyway.. =) cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home